Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cooking with Ryan: Au Gratin Potato Casserole

Yeah, that doesn't look so good. The scary thing is, this is the second time I've made this, and the first time was awesome. It's just ground beef, au gratin potatoes and broccoli, three things I like. But the problem, I think, is that I strictly followed the recipe instructions and not the instructions on the back of the potato box, which definitely called for less water/milk to be thrown in there. Oops. It still tastes OK, it's just really runny and not that great for eating.
Let's analyze a couple other things about this picture though.
1) Yes, that is a pooka shell necklace. I wear flip flops with regularity as well.
2) The white spot on the top of the plate is not a camera issue. My dishwasher had it's way with the plate many months ago.
3) The thing in the top right is my computer battery, which I removed to prevent overheating of the computer. It's been running rather poorly lately (hence the lack of this post last night)
4) Sweet red plates!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home