Saturday, May 08, 2010

Links of the Day 5/8/10

I don't care if April and March were warmer than average, snow in May is wrong. Anyone who says otherwise is an example of what is wrong with Minnesota.


South Africa is hoping the US doesn't make it to the 2nd round, for what I have to say is a pretty OK reason.

NCAA basketball team to keep an eye on for the next 5 years or so? How about Wagner, if only for their coaching staff?

And of course yesterday's rain out means a double header today, for the first time in the new stadium.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you have rather had two straight months of record snow and cold?

I didnt think so.

Oh, and I guess according to you I am "What's wrong with Minnesota". Thanks.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

See, that's the problem. My only other option is snow and cold. Why do we have to have records in spring to get ito be even close to manageable. The fact that we have crappy weather for 3/4 of the year and everyone is OK with it is what's wrong with Minnesota.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home