Sunday, January 03, 2010

EJ Henderson accepts your blazin' challenge


I went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings, and while I was waiting, I noticed a very famous Blazin' Challenge conquistador. A few notes on EJ Hendersons successful downing of 12 wings, covered in the blazin' sauce in 6 minutes or less.
- He took 5:59. He took as long as possible to do it. There were several young ladies that beat him soundly.
- Immediately after he was done, he went for the water. He didn't even wait to have his picture taken. It's that kind of toughness that keeps legs intact!. Oh... wait.
- Is he wearing a bib?
- Did he get a private table? He looks sort of alone, and tucked behind some shrubbery. I had no idea BWW's had a VIP section.
- I eat at fancy places that famous people eat at too.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home