Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm packing up

Going through and packing all my stuff is somewhat nostalgic. I thought it might be interesting to reveal some of the things that I have been taking down and packing up, just laying around the old place:
- Peyton Manning jersey, Colts shirt, Colts Hat
- Minnesota Gophers shirt
- Purdue hat, sweatshirts, t-shirts, game towel (like a Homer Hankie, but a towel), hardhat, megaphone
- Twins hats, t-shirt, 2 homer hankies, calendar
- Marian Gaborik authentic jersey (may be time to update that one), Wild parking sign, Wild vs Stars game towel, hat
- Alabama State T-shirt, Arkansas State sweatshirt
- Tickets: last game at the Metrodome, Alabama State-Jackson State, Denver-Louisiana Monroe, North Texas-Arkansas State and the program to the Middle Tennessee State-Arkansas State game.
Long story short, I like sports. And they are making the move tougher. Back to packing

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

I feel your pain. I think I had four boxes of sports-related stuff when I moved. Not including shirts and jerseys.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home