Thursday, November 19, 2009

Links of the Day 11/19/09

Typically on Thursday's Beth wakes up for me and puts together a well thought out, creative post, then when I do the links and set the time so they appear below her post on the site. Not today friends! Why? Was it because she dared counter my divine opinion? YES!
OK, no. Really, I just wanted to say that hey, I'm leaving! If I post between now and Monday, it's from the road! I'll be in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for the Arkansas State-Middle Tennessee State football game. Arkansas State is no longer bowl eligible, but that doesn't mean it won't be a good time! I'll see you jokers later! On to the links...

No arguments here. Zack Greinke wins the Cy Young.

Watch out if you're in Chicago. Those Bears fans'll getcha.

Your World Cup field is set, though Ireland begs to differ.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home