Sunday, November 15, 2009

Am I worried?


Tonight the Colts will be on national TV again, playing against their nemesis, the New England Patriots. The Patirots are playing extremely well right now, while the Colts are definitely not. The Pats have most of their top talent ready to play, while the Colts are nicked up across the entirety of their roster, office and defense. About the only thing to hang my hat on is the fact that the game is being played in Indiana. I am not disillusioned. The Colts will probably lose this game.
I'm not worried though. It's still early enough in the season that a possible loss would serve as a wake up call rather than a panic attack. The Colts still would have a record as the remainder of the season commences. And like I said, the Colts are not playing their best football. I feel like if they were, they would be the better team. I want the Colts to win, but I don't think it will tell me a whole lot, or worry me terribly if they don't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home