Sunday, October 11, 2009

Grapefruit spoon games


Note the serrated edges on the spoon pictured above. It is designed to dig into the soft, edible portion of the grapefruit. It's a very useful in it's niche, but not very handy for anything other than for eating grapefruit. It's a good thing I don't enjoy grapefruit, otherwise I would probably have one of these spoons, and would be using it to gouge my eyes out, rather than watch the games the local networks have decided to play in the Twin Cities. To offset the Vikings-Rams game, which is atrocious in it's own right, CBS is airing the Steelers-Lions tilt. The Lions won once in the past season and a half. The Steelers won the Super Bowl last year. It's not even close.
Fortunately, I get to bail on this afternoon's day long football craptathalon, because I am going to the Twins-Yankees game. Here's hoping that's a little more competitive. And, you know, glad I have my eyes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home