Monday, August 31, 2009

Steve and I are in a fantasy football showdown

Well, not yet. A mutual friend of ours, commenter Panthers_24, threw together a league and invited both of us. Sure, it's his league and his friends, but let's face it, it's going to come down to Steve and I in the end. Would you like to see our teams? Of course you would.
First, Steve's, the Dayton Triangles. (click images to enlarge)

Steve appears to be very solid at the quarterback and tight end. Tight end is one of the most important positions in fantasy football. Totally. Especially run blocking tight ends.Were I he, I wouldn't be all the jazzed about my RB/WR combos. Frank Gore is getting run into the ground this year, mark my words.
Now let's take a look at the eventual champions of the league, the Charging Rynos.
Now that's a team, huh? Young running backs, I was able to put Ronnie Brown in the W/R slot. Anthony Gonzalez was rated lower, but as the second receiver in the Peyton Manning offense, he will be a break out player. I think I'm the team to beat this year, without quetion.
Of course, Steve does have me beat in the tight end department.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, you two will be in it to win it and I will be in it to finish 7-9th place, thats usually where I end up. Should be fun to see how this all pans out.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home