Sunday, June 14, 2009

Links of the Day 6/14/09

With Ryan off touring Slovenia, and Beth and I moving into new houses (and an unexpected computer meltdown on my side) this truly has been the perfect storm for non-posting. This is what happens when I get left in charge of the site....

Here are the links, and if I can squeeze it in before the midnight outage, maybe a Position in the Spotlight later..

The Lakers knock off the Magic to win their 15th NBA title, and Phil Jackson gets his record-setting 10th title as coach.

Now for some local news (for me)

The Suns are considering trading Shaquille O'Neal to the Cavs. Shaq and Lebron, anyone?

Arizona State advances in the College World Series in 10 innings.

Bonus 4th Link: How could I forget the White Sox winner today, powered by the hefty bat of....Mark Buehrle?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home