Sunday, June 07, 2009

Links of the Day 6/7/09

We managed to avoid complete shutdown here at the Times. Ryan is off exploring Europe, Beth is moving into a new place, and I just moved into a new house as well. To make matters even worse, my computer's power supply was dead when I first tried to boot it up in the new place. Luckily, $200 later (which is just an awesome situation when you have a new house to deal with) my 5 year-old HP Pavilion is back up and running again. Just in time to sneak in a links of the day...

The Lakers took down Orlando again, moving to a 2-0 NBA Finals lead.

An oldie but a goodie...Shaq isn't pleased. He's 2 games away from eating his words.

Possibly the laziest link ever. I've been so out of touch with sports over the past week I need to get back into it with something simple....here are the current baseball standings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home