Thursday, April 17, 2008

Links of the Day 4/17/08

Christmas Ape from Kissing Suzy Kolber and Deadspin fame recently outed himself as Michael Tunison of the Washington Post was canned by the Washington Post. This is why nobody shall ever know the real names of Ryan, Steve or Beth, or anymore than the fact that Ryan is from Victoria, Minnesota or that Ryan and Steve went to Purdue, lest our employers find out and terminate us.

The Colorado Avalanche and the people who write about them continue to be agitated by the Wild. I can't wait to get over with this series and worry about a rational team, like... the Flames?

It looks like the Astros mistake of trading for Miguel Tejada was just compounded. They traded for a Miguel Tejada thats 2 years older than anyone thought.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Know one knows about me, other than by reading it should be fairly clear I'm from Minnesota; whether I still live there or not might be up for question, but it's a reasonable conclusion.

And there are enough people in the world with my name, that my place of employment could never be certain it's me.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home