Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A very short NFL review


This is how dedicated I am to you. It's 330 in the morning and I'm still writing an NFL review. I love you guys. And girls. I'm a little emotional when I'm exhausted.

I don't think I've ever been able to watch the Vikings play the Eagles all the way through. I always fall asleep part of the way through and miss it. This is fine this week, because both teams were miserable. I don't think it's possible to make any more "the Vikings are bad at quarterback" jokes. Oh. Wait. Here's one.

I can't fathom why the Twin Cities were given the Jags-Bucs game in the afternoon. I mean, after the Patriots were up on the Redskins by around 20, we would be flipping channels. Seriously, give us something! We don't want an old quarterback throwing to older receivers on one team and a team with a quarterback with a weight problem and 462 running backs on the other. Quinn Gray (weight problem), by the way led the Jaguars to a win that approximately nobody in Minnesota cared about. At least the game was close to the end.

As for that New England-Washington game. Well, I watched the Wild lose to the Avs. I don't want to watch the Patriots anymore. They're too good. The Colts, even if they beat the Patriots this week, will lose somewhere down the road. the Patriots? Not so much. They could win out. I hate that.

As for the Monday night game, I have to say I appreciate the Packers fans at the office more than the Vikings fans, who are unbearable after a Minnesota win (fortunately there haven't been many). The Packers played a fun game, and the fans barely mentioned it. Fantastic. I used to hate the Pack, but honestly, they're kind of growing on me.

Steve will have his power rankings sometime soon. He's in the boonies currently on business. Colorado? Utah? I'm not really sure.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home