Monday, October 22, 2007

The Red Sox clinch and the Rockies await



So, the Cleveland/Denver rivalry wasn't stoked as I had hoped. There will still be a World Series, believe it or not, even though the Red Sox came back after being down 3-1 in the ALCS. Nobody makes note of how rare a feat this is, probably because they came back from down 3-0 last time they were in the World Series. I don't have the stomach to analyze this World Series, and I would rather hear what the players themselves had to say in an informal internet setting, although I am inclined to note that while people say the Red Sox won't be cooling off before the World Series starts, the Rockies are now well rested. Additionally, I think it would be another knife in the Cleveland area's heart if Denver won comfortably in 4. And for whatever reason, it seems as though God has it out for Cleveland. Mr official prediction? Rockies in 5.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

What? They're actually going to play the World Series and not just give the trophy to the Red Sox? Outrageous!

9:31 PM  
Blogger thisisbeth said...

Oh please please please let your prediction be right. I'd be happy if it were Rockies in four, but I'm afraid my luck can't hold out much longer and it'll be the Yankees, Jr., in four.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home