Thursday, July 19, 2007

WANTED

If you have seen this man, Carlos Guillen, DOB: 9/30/75, Height: 6'1, Weight: 180lbs, Venezuelan national... please contact the Victoria Times Police Department. Guillen, suspected to be in the Minneapolis area, but with ties to Detroit, is implicated in the attempted murder of Ryan Henning via a screaming line drive into foul territory. The VTPD warns that Guillen is considered armed (with a bat) and dangerous. If you see this man, DO NOT attempt to pitch inside to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

I'm older than Carlos Guillen!? Granted, not by much, but man....I need to start looking into nursing homes.

But if I see an old man wondering around, answering to Carlos, I'll let you know.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with this APB. This man is a psycho and needs to be taken very seriously and should not be pitched inside. Ryan I am glad you and I are not dead, that thing was moving very fast. But hey, I am ready for another one and maybe this time I will bring a glove or hat or maybe even a catchers mask, just to be safe.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home