Wednesday, February 07, 2007

St. Bonaventure at Temple, Pregame

Ryan (5:34:55 PM): Welcome to the Temple Owls vs the St. Bonaventure Bonnies. We're going to try a live game log for this one. And by we, I mean Steve from Is It Sports? and myself. Say hi, Steve
"Steve" (5:35:12 PM): yo
"Steve" (5:35:37 PM): I'm looking forward to pasting this post onto my site since I haven't updated it since December 13th
Ryan (5:36:01 PM):
People, I'm sure, have been clamoring for an update on two of the worst teams in the A-10
"Steve" (5:36:07 PM): without a doubt
"Steve" (5:36:27 PM): the Temple preview has a very interesting fact that's probably not in the St. Bonaventure one
"Steve" (5:36:41 PM): they have a 46-6 lead in the all time series
Ryan (5:37:27 PM): that was mentioned on the Bonnies' site as well. They also claim marked improvement, as their win total in conference is the same as it was out of conference. 3.
like3below (5:37:38 PM): They went 0 for December
"Steve" (5:40:12 PM): ouch
"Steve" (5:40:33 PM): didn't the Bonnies' forfeit a bunch of games recently for some reason?
Ryan (5:40:45 PM): The leading scorer for St. Bonaventure, visiting from Olean, New York is Michael Lee
Ryan (5:41:00 PM): Yes, it was a huge scandal, let me see if I can find what happened
"Steve" (5:43:01 PM): these things never cease to amaze me
Ryan (5:43:24 PM): that's the program from St. Bonaventure... There is a lot of information there that I am entirely to lazy to review
Ryan (5:45:45 PM): Here it is. The academic scandal involved St. Bonaventure accepting Junior College transfers who only had welding certificates
"Steve" (5:45:47 PM): I'll keep it open during the game
"Steve" (5:46:15 PM): haha well if they need a new rim fabricated on the fly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home