Thursday, June 22, 2006

Getting Things Off My Chest.

I don't really have anything I need to ramble on about today, just a few I one liners I need to get off my chest.

Speaking of chest, I have one name for you. Phil Mickelson.

If I hear one more "Going, Going, Ghana" or "Ghana in 60 Seconds" type of pun, I'm going to scream.

I don't like to talk about the NBA, but I would like to congratulate the Heat on their title. If it's any consolation to Stan Van Gundy, the Knicks head coaching job should be available in about 5 months.

Pavel Datsyuk won the NHL's Lady Byng Trophy. For those who don't know, the Lady Byng is awarded to the NHL's biggest wuss. (And no, that's not the word I wanted to use)

DJ Gallo is on my new crap (again, not the word I was looking for) list. Here's why. OK, so he's right, but why did he have to go and bring it up that my two schools suck at sports?

The best part of the whole Ozzie Guillen/Jay Mariotti fued was Ozzie trying to appologize by saying he identified with homosexuals, and as an example, he said he went to WNBA games. When did the stereotype start that homosexuals liked inferior basketball? Can you find a disproportionate number of gays at Penn State games?

And clearly, Ozzie deosn't know what he's talking about. There's plenty of fault to find in Jay Mariotti without making up stuff about his sexuality.

Twins GM Terry Ryan was recently quoted in the Star Tribune mentioning that he didn't think that the free agency market is no place to find talent. I agree. Look at those disasters in Detroit and Queens.

They had the American Idol winner on Leno tonight. I had no idea Adam Arkin could sing like that.

Francisco Liriano's plus mine equals Roger Clemens' age. Just thought you should know that.

The Cleveland Browns have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Now that I have that out of my system and have successfully transformed into Bill Scheft, I'm out. Until tomorrow - Ryan

3 Comments:

Blogger dawnmarie said...

hi.

8:08 AM  
Blogger thisisbeth said...

DJ Gallo needs to go on plenty of Lists. :glare:

11:51 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

"The Cleveland Browns have been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs."

So what else is new?

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home