Saturday, March 12, 2011

My 2011 Random Road Trip destination is set

As you all know, I was unable  to go the Vermont-Stony Brook tilt back in January (Stony Brook just lost to Boston University in the America East title game tonight, by the way), but all systems are go for game two in this adventure. Where to? As you may or may not recall, the second team in this years road trip series is the Wyoming Cowboys' football team. Their 6th game was the game that was selected, and we were just waiting on the Mountain West to come out with their 2011 schedule.
They did just the other day, and game #6 on the Cowboys' schedule is a home tilt with the UNLV Runnin' Rebels. I thought there was a chance I might see them play Colorado State last year, but that was not the case, and I get to catch the Rebs in Laramie this year. The game is on October 15th, and I couldn't be more excited to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home