Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am somewhat depressed

Right now, this is where my teams stand:
Minnesota Wild - Lost last night to Colorado
Purdue basketball - Lost last night to Richmond (ugh)
Purdue football - Lost yesterday AT HOME to Indiana (double ugh)
Indianapolis Colts - Lost last week to New England
Want me to keep going? How deep do you want? Let's go overseas.
Rosenborg BK, my favorite soccer club, from my grandmothers home town - Lost to Atletico Madrid in the Europa League, but hey! They tied with Aalesund in the Norwegian league finale
Blackburn, my EPL team - Lost yesterday to Manchester United, 7-1
Further? OK
Minnesota Twins - Swept by the Yankees in the postseason
Heck, my high school, Benilde St. Margaret's - Lost to Totino Grace in the Sectional quarters.

Sports suck. I need something to improve my mood.




Ah, I'll always have you, sad Brett Favre

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home