Sunday, July 11, 2010

Canada is so draconian

I went online to TSN, known as Canadian ESPN here in the states, just to check the latest NHL transactions (it didn't get covered as widely as the Lebron thing, but did you hear that Jordan Leopold left the Penguins to go to the Sabres? Scandal!)
In any case, they are running a series called "Why Not Canada?" in which they discussed a few cities that are frequently mentioned when NHL relocation is discussed, especially the cities that recently had teams, like Winnipeg or Quebec City. They have a video today that I wanted to look at, where they discussed candidates to move to Canada. Seemed interesting, so I tried to check it out and when I clicked the video... this is what I got.
What is this, Communist China? come on, Canada, let me in! Please?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home