Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some minor tweaks and improvements

As you may have noticed, the site looks a little different. We cleaned up some sidebar links and added some new ones and generally made everything look nicer over there. If you have anything you think should make an appearance on ye olde sidebar, please, let me know.
Most noticeably, we now have a Victoria Times background that lightens things up and gets rid of the dirty brown flowers. If nothing else, we made it more sanitary.
I was going to completely blow things up, but I think the changes Steve and I have made this evening look pretty good, and I'm not sure what else could be done. If you do have any suggestions, please send me an e-mail. We do want to get those archives tidied up, but other than that, I think we will mostly be good to go. But like I said, let me know if you have any ideas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Archives are now collapsible. Click on the [+] to see the list of months for each year.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home