Monday, February 08, 2010

On to the football offseason

Last night I had a dream that the Colts were involved in an offseason trade with the Chiefs. They swapped Reggie Wayne and a pick for a couple of Chiefs top draft picks. I guess in my head, that sort of makes sense. The Chiefs could use some linebackers, the Colts could use the top draft pick to nab Eric Berry, for example.  Also in the dream I was working at a gas station.
Assuming that the trade doesn't happen, who will the Colts take in the draft? Who will the Chiefs take, for that matter? Well, lucky you, I put together the Victoria Times first ever mock draft Draft Debacled. First three picks, for those interested are Jimmy Clausen, Ndamukong Suh and Gerald McCoy. Check it out! Maybe it will get updated someday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home