Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am taking place in a wager


As you all probably know, I have another gig over at Barry Melrose Rocks. Three of us, myself, Kevin and Loser Domi are fans of some pretty unfortunate teams this year: The Wild, the Islanders and the Maple Leads, respectively. So, naturally, we all decided that one of the three teams naturally will end up better than the other two. That led to this bet that came from yesterday's chat: losers have to write a post talking up the winner and make an embarrassing video. If anyone has ever seen my ugly mug anywhere (or, frankly, read anything I've ever written) this could be a big problem if the Wild don't step it up. Fortunately, tonight the Wild.... didn't lose. And they made a move on Sunday to acquire 20 goal scorer Chuck Kobasew. So, that's going to be my secret weapon. Wish me and Chuck luck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Part of me wants to see you make a video, but I'd rather the Wild win and you not have to make it.

So, go Wild!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home