Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Does this happen in NASCAR?


Honda's are notable for being reliable beacons of automotive ingenuity. Not so much my Honda Accord. Sure, it generally gets me from point A to point B, but in the almost 5 years I've had the car, let's run down the problems:
- Alternator went out, battery replaced twice before the alternator was even checked.
- Window falls off power window mechanism. After trying to repair it ourselves, my dad and I only make things worse (see picture above)
- Alternator goes out again, battery replaced twice before the alternator was checked.
- Brakes replaced
- Alternator has gone out once again. I'm told that this model of car never has problems with alternators.

Also, My dad's friend backed into the car, and my dad wouldn't let me take his money to repair it, meaning I have a huge gash on the drivers side door. And when I bought it, it didn't have a gas cap. It might be time to hang it up for the ol' girl. Click some ads so I can afford a new vehicle!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Whoever told you that your model "never" has any problems with alternators needs a lesson in grammar. Because obviously yours does.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home