Sunday, May 17, 2009

Apparently, Steve was right

(This is your Position in the Spotlight week in review)

After every Position in the Spotlight, I try to find some sites to let them know what we did and see if they have any input on the topic. Steve featured North Carolina earlier, and I talked specifically with Dave McBrayer, my cohort from Barry Melrose Rocks and Carolina on Ice. Even he, upon reading Steve's post, mentioned that Michael Jordan was from Wilmington and played for UNC, suggesting there may be as much pressure on future Jordans as there is on the Earnhardts.
Earlier in the week, I took a look at Nashville. Both Music City Miracles, a Titans blog, and Preds on the Glass, a Predators blog, were both quite taken by the question of who would leave a greater legacy in their town, which sort of proves the point of my post. Nashville's sports future is much more interesting than their past.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home