Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The post where Steve makes a "Brokeback Mountain" joke in the comments



Scott Baker looks like Jake Gyllenhaal, right? I'm not the only one that thinks so am I? Unfortunately, all the pictures on the interwebs involve him grimacing as he pitches or covering his face with a hat or towel. There are no pictures of Jake Gyllenhaal doing anything but staring deep into your soul. But seriously, next time he's on the hill, take a look.
Maybe they swapped places since they look so much alike. That would certainly explain Baker's slow start. It would also go a long way towards explaining Rendition

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

I don't know my actors, but I always thought Baker looked more like Haley Joel Osment.

(Many moons ago, I mentioned that Scott Baker was adorable to a friend. She thought I was insane until I dug up some pictures of non-pitching/grimacing Baker.)

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home