Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hey, what happened to Telly Hughes?

Remember last year's sideline reporter for the Twins, Telly Hughes? He was generally disinterested and just seemed like he didn't want to be here. It was always an interesting cutaway, when the witty, hilarious Dick 'n' Bert combo would go to Telly, who seemed like he just arrived in the outfield bleachers after downing three or four 6 dollar beers at the Dogs and Suds.
I was intrigued watching early this season. They didn't even mention his departure when I was watching. It turns out, Telly is over in Milwaukee now, falling asleep during Brewers games. Was this a promotion? Probably not.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Between him and this new kid, Robbie Incsmocksimsifdcksi(spelling?) I am not sure I would take either of them, I think Snipper or Crowbar could do much, much better.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home