Thursday, January 01, 2009

Kind of a big announcement

As many of you know, I do a little bloggin' over at Barry Melrose Rocks as well. Not much, a little here and there. It's a good time, and I mostly write about drinking. Kevin, the proprietor of that site is the real driving force and has entertained the hockey literate masses for the past couple of years.
Fortunately for Kevin, his interest in hockey is potentially turning into a career. Unfortunately for us, this means he will have to suspend his blogging indefinitely. Enter me. During Kevin's absense, I will be taking a more involved role at BMR. I hesitate to say I'm taking over, because there will be a couple of brilliant writers also joining the staff, and here's hoping Kevin can find his way back eventually. The fact of the matter is, at the very least, I will be the senior writer at BMR.
Hopefully, this won't affect how much or little I write here. Perhaps it will cut down on my hockey posts at the Times.
I'm not going anywhere, but Kevin is, so let's all wish him luck.

That is all. Happy New Year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home