Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I meant to post this this morning. However, I forgot, and I didn't bring my laptop with to Christmas with the Millers.
There are times to get yourself in a tizzy. There are times that are right to argue your point without surrender.

Christmas is not those times. Take time to relax and enjoy the time you spend with family/friends/yourself. Don't worry about your favorite teams' faults. You may amuse yourself discussing them with those surrounding you, but not to the point of starting a Capulet/Montague fight. Or even just being irked. If things start going that way, start talking about your favorite childhood toys or current gadgets.

At any rate, next week I'll be back to talking sports. Right now, I'm enjoying the holiday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home