Saturday, December 13, 2008

The coming blizzard


Bad news, everyone. Well, everyone in Minnesota. Everyone in Northern Minnesota, anyways. And skittish people in southern Minnesota. What bad news has me writing so many sentence fragments? Well, it turns out that there is a fairly massive winter storm headed our way, which means that some of you could be stuck in your houses for the next couple of days. You can only watch so much Game Show Network before you lose your mind. You know what that means? Internet. You're coming to me, baby. Of course, at this point, you must be wondering what the devil I might have to say, right? Well, let's see... The college football season is over, I've already unloaded on the Twins, I'm completely ambivalent towards the Timberwolves and the Wild are just out to not score goals ever, it seems. The big news of the day was that Sam Bradford won the Heisman. I have nothing to say to this, unfortunately. You see, I think he deserved to win it. He's a good player, and I think it's safe to say he was the best this year.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm not going to be able to help you with the snow in. I would do a live blog or something, but you are probably going to be stuck watching the same thing I am too. Help me out. Leave me hilarious comments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home