Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm bad at fantasy sports

As I alluded to yesterday, I had the big fantasy hockey draft last night. I think it went all right for the most part. I had the first pick in the draft, was all ready to go, then got distracted at the last moment and missed making my pick to start things off, much to the laughs of everyone else there.
I ended up with Alexander Ovechkin, Rick Nash and Olli Jokinen as my top three picks, as well as nabbing notables like Brian Campbell and Minnesota Wild right wing Pierre-Marc Bouchard. Not bad.
And then I drafted Marcel Hossa. He may have a good season, but it's not going to be in this country. Crap. Earl Sleek can't stop laughing at how stupid I am, I'm sure.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

hey at least one of your defenders wasnt getting carried off on a stretcher less than 24 hours after you drafted him! lol http://www.rds.ca/video/visionneuse.html?video=14565

11:05 PM  
Blogger thisisbeth said...

More importantly...who got Mikko Koivu? ;)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Earl Sleek said...

Hey, I was laughing with you, not at you.

At least it was a bottom-ish pick, though. Should be recoverable.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home