Thursday, August 07, 2008

BRETT FAVRE


My friend Anthony excitedly told me this evening that Brett Favre was being traded to the Jets. My immediate reaction was "New York. Great." My secondary reaction involved a lot more expletives. First, the only place he really could have gone to receive all the attention he is currently getting through the entire course of the year was New York. Fantastic. He's now in the media capital of the world, even closer to his buddies in Bristol. Oh! And we get to watch 2 epic Tom Brady versus Brett Favre match ups this year! I won't ever tire of hearing about those!
That is, of course, the other issue I have. Here in Minnesota, we're going to be saddled with Jets games every week. That is seriously going to piss me off when it starts taking away Colts games. I should have known though, that this was going to end with me as pissed off as possible.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thisisbeth said...

Just when you thought the drama was over...you find out it's just begun.

People who retire need to stay retired. If you're not sure you're ready to retire, then don't. There's no law saying you have to retire at the end of the season.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home