Friday, April 25, 2008

Links of the Day 4/25/08

First off, a special welcome to those clicking over from Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard this afternoon. I'm Ryan, the guy that does most of the writing here, not because I'm the best at it but because I have the most free time. Steve, who brought you all over here with his Erin Andrews pictures posts periodically, and a wonderful young lady named Beth usually has something more intelligent than the crap I come up with on Thursdays. Also, we're on our way to 5 figures in terms of hits today, and still, nobody has clicked on our ads. If you would kindly do so, that would be great (way on the bottom, below the sidebar). On to the links.

If you're watching the draft tomorrow, why not do it drunk? Steve and I will be live blogging the thing AS IT HAPPENS, so be sure to stop in.

Matt Millen prepares a mock draft for Yahoo!

The Stars should be careful, because Sharks always win.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home