Monday, October 08, 2007

You have receive me a half gift?

I love the internet. You remember that post you skimmed over and didn't read the other day about me going to a couple random sporting events? Well, someone found it interesting enough to translate into German. I don't care if this was likely done by a robot. My mug is now in the middle of a nonsensical German post.
I translated the German back to English as well. Among the highlights: In German, this blog is title "The Victoria measures time". The phrase "Sun Belt Conference Clash" translates to Sonnenbandkonferenzgeklirr, which I sincerely hope you can work into conversation the next time you are in Hamburg. Lastly, I found it interesting that they had problems translating the word "racism" into German.
I really could reread this thing all day. I love the internet

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WHAT!?!?!?!

9:49 PM  
Blogger thisisbeth said...

A couple of winters ago, I enjoyed making Google translate articles on Venezuelan baseball games. Matt Guerrier, I believe, "flattered two tickets." Good to know.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home